Five statistics to know about online video marketing:
1. Over 85% of the country’s Internet users viewed online video content in September 2012 alone.
2. About 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an online video.
3. Video is now the sixth most popular content marketing tactic,as 70% of B2B marketers use some form of online video with their overall strategies.
4. YouTube averages 4 billion hits each day, and 61% of B2B marketers leverage YouTube to extend the reach of their messaging and brands.
5. On average, mobile viewers watch videos that are three times longer those on PCs and laptops, and the number of mobile viewers are expected to reach over 54 million by the end of 2012.
- Eloqua No time? No video expertise? Not sure where to start?Call Jeff at 888-712-8211 today! Sign Up FREE VMakers - The easy way to create, manage and market your videos. Trusted by Disney, Warner Bros, NBC, Paramount, CBS and ABC. info@VMakers.com